Many higher education administrators across the country would agree that administering Title IX programs, training and compliance has become more complex, confusing and expensive.
Has your institution built a simple, foolproof program of Title IX policies and training that’s flexible enough to adapt to emerging issues as they arise?
Use The Title IX Binder Package, CDs & Digital Training Videos and you, your staff and your campus can:
- Develop strong Title IX policies and practices that meet OCR and legal requirements.
- Examine 10 priority issues in Title IX — issues that will strengthen, support and be critical to the overall success of your Title IX programs.
- Build better compliance and stronger programs when you effectively operationalize these issues.
- Adapt and employ ready-to-use training tools included in the binder to efficiently train staff to stay in compliance.
- Implement promising practices that will save you time, effort and energy in elevating your Title IX compliance practices.
Meet the Executive Editor: Peter F. Lake, J.D.
Professor of Law
Charles A. Dana Chair
Director of the Center for Excellence in Higher Education Law and Policy
Stetson University College of Law (FL)