Having just passed the sixth anniversary of the April 2011 Dear Colleague Letter, many higher education administrators across the country would agree that administering Title IX programs, training and compliance has become more complex, confusing and expensive.
Has your institution built a simple, foolproof program of Title IX policies and training that’s flexible enough to adapt to emerging issues as they arise?
Use The Title IX Binder Package, CDs & Digital Training Videos and you, your staff and your campus can:
- Develop strong Title IX policies and practices that meet OCR and legal requirements.
- Examine 10 priority issues in Title IX — issues that will strengthen, support and be critical to the overall success of your Title IX programs.
- Build better compliance and stronger programs when you effectively operationalize these issues.
- Adapt and employ ready-to-use training tools included in the binder to efficiently train staff to stay in compliance.
- Implement promising practices that will save you time, effort and energy in elevating your Title IX compliance practices.
Meet the Executive Editor: Peter F. Lake, J.D.
Professor of Law
Charles A. Dana Chair
Director of the Center for Excellence in Higher Education Law and Policy
Stetson University College of Law (FL)